Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Puppies!

This is just one litter of puppies that my mom has available at the moment. She had two litters within a week of the other. So, she has a total of 19 puppies for sale. Actually, several have already been sold. They are soooooooo cute! They are Labradoodles - a cross breed of a Labrador and a (standard) Poodle. The result is an adorable dog that has low-to-no shedding. They are also known to have low-to-no pet dander, so they are good for people with pet allergies.

The other litter is all cream or apricot in color. When I say apricot, think cream with a little hint of butterscotch. But apricot is the official name for some reason.

The chocolate puppies are already sold, but I know she has a few more black and several cream and apricot puppies left. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing one (or two), providing you can give them a loving home.


1 comment:

Kuckie said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! I'm such a sucker for puppies!