Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tyler's Birthday!

Today, my baby turns two!  This morning I pulled out the announcement we mailed to friends and family when he was born.  It seems like just yesterday.  After we picked up Alex at preschool, we did one of our favorite things - eat lunch at the park and then play!

The boys always have so much fun, but it is better now that Tyler is big enough to chase Alex up the steps and down the slide!  I think Alex still laps Tyler at least once, but he doesn't notice much.  I like to sit in the shade at the picnic table and watch.  When their little legs get tired, they run over to the swings and then I get a chance to work on my arm muscles pushing the two of them.  "Push me higher!" Alex yells.  Tyler just giggles and watches as his brother flys back and forth.

Tomorrow I take them to the peditrician for Tyler's annual check up.  I love our doctor, but hate taking them into the office because one (or both) of them always ends up getting sick from all the germs.

We are celebrating Tyler's birthday on Saturday with our parents (both Memaw's and Papa).

No comments: